Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
“WHISKY BUTLER” refers to Whisky Butler (Private Limited). (Registration Number: 201526748R), the company who owns and operates this website, and its subsidiaries, related entities and assigns.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
● By ordering our products you certify to be over 18 years old, or that you have reached the legal age required in the country of residence, or to be allowed to purchase or consume alcohol.
● 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
● 1.2 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
● 1.3 The copyrights and other intellectual property rights on this Website are owned by us or remain the intellectual property of third parties whose products, or part thereof, are available for purchase on our website.
● 1.4 Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
● You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorised use of your account or other breach of security.
● 1.5 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
● 1.6 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
● 1.8 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(A) FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT OBTAINED ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS;
(B) THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY, OBSCENE, PORNOGRAPHIC, DEFAMATORY, LIABLE TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED, IN BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY, WHICH MAY CAUSE
ANNOYANCE OR INCONVENIENCE TO OTHERS, WHICH ENCOURAGES OR CONSTITUTES CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE DEEMED A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, GIVE RISE TO A CIVIL LIABILITY, OR
OTHERWISE IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW IN SINGAPORE;
(C) WHICH IS HARMFUL IN NATURE INCLUDING, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, CORRUPTED DATA, OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL SOFTWARE OR
● 1.9 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any
person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.
Links to and from other websites
● 1.10 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party
website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about
them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
● 1.11 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(A) YOU DO NOT IN ANY WAY IMPLY THAT WE ARE ENDORSING ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY AGREED WITH US;
(B) YOU DO NOT MISREPRESENT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US OR PRESENT ANY FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT US;
(C) YOU DO NOT LINK FROM A WEBSITE THAT IS NOT OWNED BY YOU; AND
(D) YOUR WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN CONTENT THAT IS OFFENSIVE, CONTROVERSIAL, INFRINGES ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON
OR DOES NOT COMPLY IN ANY WAY WITH THE LAW IN THE SINGAPORE.
● 1.12 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
● 1.13 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
● 1.14 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Subscriptions and Your Rights of Cancellation
(A) Subscription Policy
“New Members” refers to new customers who do not have an existing account with Whisky Butler
“Existing Members” refers to paying customers who have existing subscriptions with Whisky Butler and have been billed at least once during the previous calendar month
“Pay as you go” refers to our monthly subscription on a recurring basis
“Six Month Plan” refers to our recurring charge package for which members will receive a subscription box a month for six months.
“Twelve Month Plan” refers to our recurring charge package for which members will receive a subscription box a month for twelve months.
“Current month” refers to the current calendar month
“Subsequent month” refers to calendar months after the current month
“Charge date” refers to the last calendar day (28th, 29th, 30th or 31st) of the current calendar month or the final month of the subscription plan; these are also the blackout dates for cancellations.
(1) New Members Subscriptions:
New members subscribing BEFORE or ON the 10th of the current month will be:
- Charged immediately and will receive the CURRENT month’s box between the stipulated delivery dates.
- Charged again at the next charge date for the next month’s box.
New members subscribing AFTER the 10th of the current month will be:
- Charged immediately but will not be charged again at the next charge date.
- Receive his first box the next month, between the stipulated delivery dates.
- Charged again at the following charge date for the following month’s box.
(2) Existing members are charged on the charge date – (the last calendar day of each calendar month/the last calendar day of final month of subscription plan) on a recurring basis until cancellation.
· Existing members will receive subsequent month(s) boxes as long as they are charged on the charge date of the current month or the final month of their subscription plan.
(B) Cancellation Policy
New and Existing members can cancel their subscription at any time before the current month’s charge date or the last calendar date of the final month of their subscription plan to opt-out of the subsequent month(s) boxes:
· The blackout dates for cancellation is also the charge dates. As long as members cancel before the charge date, they will not be charged on the charge date and their subscription will cease to be valid for subsequent month(s) boxes.
· As long as members are charged on the charge date, they will remain active members to Whisky Butler and will receive subsequent month(s) boxes. We do not have a refund policy. Cancellations and requests for refund, capped at a maximum rate of 70%, will be handled on a case by case basis.
(C) Right of Exchange and Replacement
By subscribing, the member accept, without reservation, the subscription box and its constituent products. Members do not have a right of exchange/replacement for products received except in the following circumstances.
· No delivery after one week (7 working days) from the stipulated delivery date.
· Receipt of a damaged box or bottles: members are required to send proof of the damage to email@example.com within 24 hours upon receiving the damaged goods. The Whisky Butler management team will evaluate the extent of the damage, and the member will receive a replacement box only if it is determined that the damage was caused by any incident other than customer negligence.
· Under no circumstances can a consumed or partly consumed bottle be exchanged or replaced.
Whisky Butler does not share any personal data of members with third parties; except for business purposes justified under the Personal Data Protection Act, include credit card processing. By registering, clients give their consent to The Whisky Butler to use their address, name and e-mail address for the purpose of provision of services under these terms and conditions. The Whisky Butler operates a non-spamming policy though from time to time we may contact you via email to introduce new products or services.
By signing up, the member expressly accepts all terms and conditions herein this contract. A confirmation email is not necessarily a requirement for conclusion of the contract.
Terms of payment and GST
(1) Selling prices are displayed below each item, in the shopping cart and on the final order form. When buying more than one item the total price is the sum of each single price. The total amount is to be paid immediately for the purchase of bottles of whisky, recurring (“Pay as you go”)
subscription, (“Six Month Plan”) and(“Twelve Month Plan”) package.
(2) Recurring payments are automatically charged on the charge date of the current calendar month during the validity of the subscription. The membership is valid until the member cancels the subscription as detailed in the Cancellation clauses above.
(3) Whisky Butler uses services of third parties to process payment transactions. The authorised payment provider is described during the ordering process and members are bound the by the terms and conditions of payment providers.
(4) In the event that a payment due to Whisky Butler cannot be processed for any reason, including rejection by members paying bank, Whisk Butler will reach out to the member to offer a three days period of remedy whereby the subscriber may seek alternative methods of payment. If the period of remedy lapses without payment the subscription will be considered cancelled.
(5) All GST and delivery fees are included in the total price. No additional fees will be charged.
Terms of Delivery
(1) Whisky Butler will deliver subscription boxes, between the 15th and 25th of each month between the hours of 9am-10pm on working days Whisky Butler will do everything possible to deliver between these dates. However if delays occur, Whisky Butler is not liable for any fees or penalties for late delivery.
(2) Whisky Butler is contracted to deliver the boxes to the correct address of each member. Our services are deemed complete upon delivery at the member’s specified address, where proof of delivery will be obtained. Whisky Butler is not responsible for lost deliveries thereafter.
(3) All deliveries will be made to the address registered on the member’s account; no other delivery address will be accepted. We will attempt to deliver the package two times, after the second failed delivery attempt, our licensed delivery service will contact the member to arrange for pick-up or re-delivery at member’s cost.
Copyrights as well as any other intellectual property rights regarding to the product and service offering (files and contents) remains solely with the operators of Whisky Butler. The member is always obliged to observe copyrights as well as any other intellectual property rights given.
8.1 Collections and Processing of Personal Data
(A) Our website can be used without entering personal data. Ordering, however, requires opening a personal member account.
(B) If you open a member account or subscribe to any product, personal data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email etc.) are requested, as far as this is necessary for these purposes.
(C) You can revoke the given consent with effect for the future at any time by canceling your member account at Whisky Butler. This will stop our subscription box delivery.
8.2 Use of Personal Data
We use the provided personal data for the execution of your inquiry and or the transaction of your purchase order.
8.3 Transfer of Personal Data
The operators of Whisky Butlers do not have access to the data of the selected payment method. These data are processed and stored exclusively by the external online payment providers. If the payment provider cannot charge the requested amount, either fully or partly, or it was omitted due to a complaint, the personal data are passed on to the operators and the user will be suspended. The specific privacy policies of the external payment providers apply in any case.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore. Our details
Our business’s name is: Whisky Butler (Private Limited)
Our business address is: 38 Defu Lane 10, #02-33 Singapore 539125